Shining a light on sun-damaged skin: Recognising and managing non-melanoma skin cancer and other effects of sun-damaged skin
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
Sun damage caused by ultraviolet radiation is linked to a number of common conditions such as solar keratosis, skin cancer, and photoaging. This module looks at the prevention, diagnosis, and management of common non-melanoma skin conditions in general practice, and will help GPs identify when a specialist referral is necessary.On completion of this education activity participants will be able to:
- Outline conditions related to sun-damaged skin.
- Proactively identify and screen at-risk patients.
- Educate patients on how to prevent and recognise sun-damaged skin.
- Diagnose and treat sun damage-related conditions.
- Identify when a specialist referral is necessary and which details to provide.
|Shining a light on sun-damaged skin - Education|
|Shining a light on sun-damaged skin - Evaluation|