Terms and Conditions
1. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd.
2. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
3. This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
4. This web site also contains trade marks, including the mark "thinkGP education" and the thinkGP emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
1. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
2. You acknowledge and accept to receive weekly emails that contain advertising. This is activated upon registration with the site and provision of an e-mail address. There is an option to opt out if you choose not to receive weekly emails.
3. To the extent permitted by law Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
4. In no event shall Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd to accept. If Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd's liability shall be limited at its option.
6. If you wish to establish a link to this website you must, in the first instance, use the Contact Us Link at the top of the page and provide the following information:
a. The URL of the website from which you seek to establish a link.
b. A brief description of your website and
c. The reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd and provide a new description of your website.
7. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
8. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd of Australia Limited may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
9. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd of Australia Limited may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
10. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd of Australia Limited reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
1. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
3. If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of NSW, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.